Archive for the ‘LED Lighting India’ Category
LED lighting Mumbai is the most popular form of lighting throughout the world as it has wide range of benefits in both the fields of light and energy. LED stands for “Light Emitting Diode”. It is a semiconductor device which is made of silicon elements that converts the electrical energy into light energy. LED lighting Mumbai has become a common source of lighting nowadays.
LED lighting Mumbai is a lighting system based on durable lighting system because there are no mechanical parts involved.This form of lighting consumes less power, which leads to saving of the electrical energy.
LED lighting Mumbai has a longer life compared to the ordinary incandescent bulbs and can be used continuously for lighting. It is due to this longer life, the LED bulbs reduces the frequency of replacements, thereby saving money and improving the environment with respect to maintenance and recycling of the lights. The cost of installing LED lighting Mumbai may be high, but the cost of investing in the purchase can be covered up by their resistance for a long time. This form of lighting produces more brightness, and has a high output compared to the traditional form of lighting. The LED lighting Mumbai products do not produce heat compared to the other conventional sources that emit enormous heat which is harmful for the environment. Since there is no heat being produced, this helps in reducing the installation cost of the heat reducing equipments such as in the factories and homes. LED light has a higher efficiency because the energy is radiated within the spectrum whereas other conventional source of lighting system produces high radiation outside the spectrum. The LED light consists of P-type semiconductors and N-type semiconductors. Both these elements are placed together for the formation of the P-N junction. The other materials that are used in the composition define the wavelength and the color of the light being emitted. The LED uses semiconductor material for generating different colors of light. Those materials are, Indium Gallium Nitride which produces blue, green and ultraviolet light; Aluminum Gallium Indium Phosphide that produces yellow, orange and red light; Aluminum Gallium Arsenide that red and infrared LEDs and Gallium Phosphide yellow and green light.
The LED lighting Mumbai can be switched on instantly even in the cold temperatures. These lights are used to decorate houses, garden area, buildings, etc. They are used to define the symbols and signs such as in the traffic. Likewise, there are many different uses of LED lighting Mumbai. When you decorate your house in the occasions like birthday or Christmas, the LED lights brings sparkle to the house. When you lit these LEDs in the certain transition can produce a high and sparkling effect. You can purchase LED lights from any electrical store that sells varied types of LEDs. Also you can purchase them from an online store. The LED lights come in different styles and prices along with the warranty period. When you are hunting for the LED lighting Mumbai then you should consider all the points related to the purchase in order to buy the best item.
There are so many LED Lighting products out there in the market. However, where are the good quality products? Everyone you speak to says that their product is of excellent quality but is it true?
LED Lighting Dubai has been approached by so many people asking us how good our quality is?
LED Lighting Dubai products are from the UK. They have been endorsed by the carbon trust of UK. So how are our products of better quality than others?
- When you open the lamp you can see our diodes are set very neatly without any dust or rubbish around it.
- Our PCB that is the tape or board the diode is attached is made from UK and not China.
- Our mould is designed with new technology so that it provides the best heat sink. Therefore, your lamp will not overheat and deteriorate before 10,000 hours.
- Our lamps take the minimum current to produce the highest lumens.
- We do quality checks on every batch so that we know that our lamps will last for 50,000 hours
- Our ROIs are usually under 2 years depending on the lamp types.
Do not be fooled by the price. You pay peanuts for peanuts. Customers have tried and tested the cheaper products on the market and then come back to us for many reasons:
- LED Lamp has disrupted the harmonics of their electrics…Our Product does not. In fact it is endorsed by the UK Harmonics Association
- LED Lamp overheated and blew up the lighting fitting…Due to our patent technology of thermodynamics our lamps remain cool and we do quality control on every batch.
- The LED Lamp said it will last 10,000 hours but never did…Our Products will last for what we say, as we give you a 3 year warranty including the driver. Our lamps last for 50,000 hours.
- Intially the brightness of the lamp was there and then it deteriorated…Our Products in fact do the opposite. The effective lumen rate is increased as the lamp is used more.
- I had a warranty for my LED lamp but when I took it back the driver was not covered…Even if the products are cheap and have warranty, it causes maintenance issues and cost. Our Products are under full warranty including the driver